Safeguarding Real Estate Investments In Southern New England
Whether you are buying, renting, selling, refinancing, building or developing residential or commercial properties, Coogan Smith, LLP, will provide you with sound advice to help you make informed decisions.
The firm’s real estate practice group represents buyers, sellers, lessors, tenants, developers, investors and institutional lenders in a broad range of real estate matters. Our attorneys possess the experience and know-how to assist clients in negotiating and closing complex real estate transactions, facilitate purchasing and selling properties, and provide expert counsel on zoning, municipal and environmental matters.
Our attorneys have extensive experience in other real estate matters, including:
- Drafting purchase and sale agreements
- Declaration of homesteads
- Landlord and tenant matters and concerns
- Drafting and creation of easements and leases
- Defending and commencement of adverse possession actions
- Defending and commencement of petitions to partition real estate owned by multiple owners
- Actions to quiet title defects and issues pertaining to or involving boundary disputes, title defects and other land use matters
We understand the significance of real estate investments in New England. Our attorneys strive to provide you with the serenity and confidence to engage in the rich property markets of Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
Procure Your Corner Of New England
For sound counsel in real estate matters, call 508-222-0002 or send our attorneys an email to schedule a consultation. From our office in Attleboro, we serve Bristol County and much of southern New England.