Paul F. Lorincz
- Divorce & Family Law
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Labor & Employment
Paul F. Lorincz, a partner with the firm, concentrates his practice in the areas of family law, including mediation and conciliation, corporate and business law, and estate planning.
A magna cum laude graduate of Boston College in 1972, Attorney Lorincz graduated from Boston College Law School in 1975 and is admitted to the Massachusetts Bar, the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit. He is a member of the Attleboro, Bristol County and Massachusetts Bar Associations.
In addition, he is a member of the Massachusetts Council on Family Mediation and has received Certificates of Completion in both conciliation and mediation training. Attorney Lorincz formerly served as a pretrial mediator/ conciliator for the Attleboro District Court, presently serves as a court appointed conciliator for the Bristol County Probate Court, and has served as a private mediator/conciliator in numerous cases.
Attorney Lorincz has served as a hearing committee member of the Board of Bar Overseers and as president of the Attleboro Bar Association, Attleboro Area Mental Health, Kiwanis Club of Attleboro, and Attleboro Scholarship Foundation.
He has been listed in Legal Leaders 2015 - Boston's Top Rated Lawyers in the practice areas of Family Law, Business & Commercial Law, and Labor & Employment Law, as well as in Super Lawyers in the practice areas of Family Law.
Attorney Lorincz is peer review rated AV-Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell. The AV-Preeminent peer review ratings indicates that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence and that the rated lawyer has demonstrated the highest level of ethical standards and legal ability, a status that is bestowed on less than 5% of attorneys.
- Boston College Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 1975
- Boston College
- B.A. - 1972
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: History
- Massachusetts, 1975
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts, 1977
- U.S. Court of Appeals 1st Circuit, 1995
Current Employment Position
Pro – Bono Activities
- Past President of Attleboro Bar Association
- Past President of Attleboro Area Mental Health
- Past President of Kiwanis Club of Attleboro
- Past President of Attleboro Scholarship Foundation
- Bristol County Bar ADR Conciliation, Present
- MA Board of Bar Overeers Hearing Committe Member, 1992 to 1998
- Attleboro Bar Association, Member, Present
- Bristol County Bar Association, Member, Present
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member, Present
- Massachusetts Council on Family Mediation, Member, Present
- Listed in Legal Leaders 2015 - Boston’s Top Rated Lawyers in the practice areas of Family Law, Business & Commercial Law, and Labor & Employment Law
- Rated "AV-Preeminent" by Martindale-Hubbell
Representative Appellate Cases
- Hitachi V. Bowler (Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court)
- Struck V. Plymouth Mortgage Company (Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court)
- TI Federal Credit Union V. John Carl Del Bonis (United States Cout of Appeals for the First Circuit)
- Travi Construction Corporation V. First Bristol County National Bank (Massachusetts Appellate Court)
- Daniel T. Blake, Esq.
- StephenA. Lechter, Esq.
- Hon. Robert Harbour (Ret.)