John F. D. Jacobi III
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use
- Business Law
- Commercial Real Estate
- Elder Law and Medicaid Planning
- Business Sales and Acquisitions
John F.D. Jacobi, III, a partner with the firm, concentrates his practice in the areas of corporate and business law, municipal, land use and development law, commercial loans and elder law and medicaid planning.
A magna cum laude graduate of Boston College in 1973, Attorney Jacobi graduated from Boston College Law School in 1976 and is admitted to the Massachusetts Bar.
Attorney Jacobi has served as Attleboro City Solicitor, Chairman of the Attleboro Municipal Building Commission, president of the Attleboro Bar Association and Attleboro Area Mental Health.
- Boston College Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 1976
- Boston College, Newton, Massachusetts
- B.A. - 1973
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Massachusetts, 1977
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1977
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts
Current Employment Position
- Attleboro Area Mental Health
- Municipal Building Commission (Chairman) - City of Attleboro
- Attleboro Municipal Building Commission, Chairman
- Attleboro Bar Association, President
- Martindale Hubbell Distinguished Attorney
- Martindale Hubbell Client Champion