Edward “Charlie” Shanley
- Condominium Law
Edward "Charlie" Shanley, a partner with the firm, concentrates his practice in Condominium Law, landlord-tenant, and general litigation. Charlie represents condominium associations in both Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
Attorney Shanley is an active member of the New England Chapter of Community Associations Institute Attorneys Committee. He handles all aspects of Condominium Law, including so-called superlien collection proceedings, rules enforcement actions, loans, document drafting and revisions, phasing and development matters.
He received his B.A. degree from St. Anselm College, magna cum laude, and a J.D. degree from Wake Forest University School of Law. He is admitted to the Bar in Massachusetts (1990) and Rhode Island (1989).
Attorney Shanley resides in Attleboro with his wife and two children. He is a past President of the Attleboro Bar Association and presently serves as a member of the Attleboro YMCA Board of Directors, the HealthCare Options, Inc., Board of Directors, the Attleboro Lions Club and has coached for many years in the Attleboro Youth Basketball Association.
- Wake Forest University School of Law, Winston Salem, North Carolina
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 00/1989
- St Anselm College, Manchester, New Hampshire
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1982
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Major: Politics
- Massachusetts, 1990
- Rhode Island, 1989
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts, 1992
Current Employment Position
- New England Chapter of Community Associations Institute Attorneys Committee, Member
- Attleboro Bar Association, President
- Attleboro YMCA Board of Directors, Member