Sound Legal Advice And Litigation

Frequently Asked Questions: Personal Injury

If I am injured because of the negligence of a third party, how should I proceed?
First, consult with and follow the advice and instructions of your treating physician. From a legal standpoint, you should contact an attorney concentrating his practice in the area of personal injury as soon as you are able to in order to protect your rights and preserve evidence favorable to your case.
« Back to Personal Injury FAQs